Monday, June 20, 2016

Devotion for Monday, June 20 (Camp Songs Week)



This week, I am with my wonderful youth from Bethel at Caroline Furnace Lutheran camp for the Virginia Synod Confirmation camp.  I will have "spotty" internet coverage this week.  Therefore, I have decided to share each day -- as my devotion -- a favorite camp song from my youth.  I hope that these songs speak to you as they have to me!

God bless and keep you all and pray for Yeakley, Maddy, Jordan, Justin, Jack, Will, Christopher and all the confirmation students who will be with us this week!


Sanctuary

Lord prepare me, to be a sanctuary 
Pure and holy, tried and true 
With thanksgiving, I’ll be a living 
Sanctuary, for You 

Words and Music by John Thompson and Randy Scruggs © 1982 
Whole Armor Publishing Company; CCLI Song #24140

No comments:

Post a Comment